How To Build Your Mindset For Wealth On All Levels
We are into the 3rd month of 2013…how is the year shaping up for you so far. It is important that you make yourself accountable and answerable to achieving your goals. The year can slip away very easy without you achieving what you want….leaving you feeling disappointed at the end of the year.
* What new things to date have you achieved this year?
* What changes have you made to your life?
* What actions have you taken so far?
Are your actions and thoughts moving you closer to your goal or taking you further away? The door of opportunity swings on small hinges…are you ready to pull it open, step through and grab your opportunities?
Donald Trump, Bill Gates and Richard Branson all have at least one thing in common, besides the fact that they are all rich, it is that they share a similar wealthy mindset.
There’s a lot of advice readily available but the majority of people, who expect success to happen or to come to them, do not realise that you have to work for it and make it happen.
It is a well-known fact in today’s business world that the top 5% of the world’s most wealthy people have a completely different mind set to the remaining 95% that make up the worlds population.
Living the lifestyle of someone with a wealthy mindset has to do with changing the way that you approach your life. All of the success that you will attain in life can be attributed to your mindset.
The quality of the life that you live will be a direct result of the choices that you make everyday. DECISIONS-DECIDE-DESTINY…..it’s as simple as that!!
You do get to choose when deciding how you will live your life. The actions you take and the actions you DON’T take will determine your destiny.
You have to step up and take advantage of possible new opportunities, regardless of the risk. Change is great; you need a mindset of possibilities. Another factor is that you are able to delay gratification. You must realise to achieve long-term success; you have to live through the initial grief. This applies whether it is business, sports, fitness, weight loss, career, or personal growth.
Figures of speech to use that make a difference are the likes of …“I’ll make the time” “What is it worth to me in the long term” and “If other people can do it so can I.” Know that playing it safe will not bring the opportunities that make a difference in the long term.
To excel and achieve your goals, takes a mindset that believes that you will, and that you can.
Take responsibility for your own circumstances and choose what your behaviour and actions will be to support your long-term goals for the future. Simply put,…YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT HAPPEN!!
Only you can choose your mindset, can decide to exercise and keep physically healthy and fit. You have the choice of what you put in your mouth to eat, what food you buy at the supermarket to stock your cupboards.
To get what you want for any area of your life, physical, mental, spiritual, well being it is your decision. It is your choice what mindset you will have for every area in your life. Move up into the 5% of the population that understands this.
Wealth, Health, Fitness does not discriminate; you can be just as wealthy, healthy as anybody else. Success must be called upon, achieved; it won’t just come to you because you will it to. You actually have to get off the couch and do something.
7 Steps To Develop A Healthy Mindset
- Understand the laws of cause and effect – you must give, if you wish to receive. This helps to empower you to make the choices that lead to the kind of changes you want for yourself
- Believe that you can have wealth, great health and success. If you don’t believe, it’s like taking one step forward and two steps back, gets you nowhere. Belief gets you that life of balance and fulfillment.
- Develop a consciousness to see opportunities. Ask yourself how can I make what I want…better, faster, easier and more enjoyable? Look for the opportunities it is more than positive thinking.
- Develop your skill set. Continually educate yourself and learn new skills. Organize your time and hangout with high achievers. Put yourself out there. The power to change comes with your level of knowledge.
- Visualise yourself with an abundance of wealth, good health, ideal body shape, open-mind, complete happiness and fulfilment, love.
- You get back what you put in; keep negative thoughts out of your mind. What other people have to say about you is none of your business – just pay attention to what you put out.
- Think of money as if it were energy. The amount of money that you receive or pay out should be equivalent to the amount of energy that you expend. If you believe that you should be receiving more money, then you need to think about increasing the amount of energy that you put into your efforts. The same applies to health, weight – whatever you want is up to you!!
Step out of your comfort zone, have the courage to step into the unknown for that is how your mind expands and grows to create new things. Don’t be afraid to try new things, to make mistakes and learn from these mistakes. Stepping outside your comfort zone is what moves you up to a new level in the quality of your life.
“Move out of your comfort zone. You can only grow if your willing to feel awkward and uncomfortable when your trying something new” - Brian Tracy
There are no excuses anymore because nowadays it’s very easy to learn anything you want to know with the Internet and the many other resources we have. Take advantage of all that is offered to you and commit to learning.
“He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever.’ – Chinese proverb
Find a mentor that will help you become the person you aspire to be no matter how hard life may seem and whatever may have happened to you, don’t give up on your dreams, find someone who will help inspire and motivate you – you only live once so make your life worth living.
In a world where you have the possibility to literally do and become anything you want… are you living your life in such a way that you could look back and say you wouldn’t have done it any other way.
“Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all” – Dale Carnegie
It doesn’t matter where you’ve been, it doesn’t matter how many mistakes you’ve made and it doesn’t matter how many times you have been rejected and ridiculed in the past, because, today is a brand new day and you have another chance, a new opportunity to start again. Take advantage – each day offers a new beginning and all it requires is you to change your mindset.
The best is yet to come! Believe it! Live for today… “Don’t let a bad day make you feel like you have a bad life.” Live for today yesterday was then!
There are so many people who have disabilities who manage to achieve incredible things against all odds. They inspire lives. When you’re making excuses for yourself, read one of their stories of amazing achievement and it will motivate and inspire you.
A great person to start with would be Nick Vujicic, a man born with no arms or legs, what he has overcome is incredible a very powerful story. His mindset has no limitations!
“True nobility isn’t about being better than anyone else it’s about being better than you used to be” – Wayne Dyer
Follow your dreams…we all have them. Some are big and ambitious, while others might be small and more realistic. Doesn’t matter how they are…just go after it?
Take some risks, climb some metaphorical mountain, and push your limits… give it all you’ve got. Get a mindset that is inline with the life you want.
“Do something today that your future self will thank you for!”
Contact me now…I can help you get the required mindset to achieve your goals this year!