“Success doesn’t come to you, You go to IT.”
- Marva Collins
It is important to set yourself up for SUCCESS.
Have you had enough of hoping that you will get more success in your life, watching while it seems to happen so easily for others …have you simply had enough of the hard slog living from day to day – constantly living the same old stuff over and over!!
Hi…I’m Karen Scott – Creator of the ‘Unstoppable Life Program’ and I am here to help you bring ‘More Success into your life!
To Show You The Quick And Easy Way To Live The Life Of Your Dreams And It Can Begin Today….
How can you get started? It’s about applied consistent action, having a great plan and being disciplined to stick to it…taking the necessary daily steps.
Here are a few simple tips that may help you create the right first steps for you:
- Set some meetings up with successful people. Talk to people with the knowledge and skills that you want. Ask them questions. Importantly listen to their answers. When you keep talking you know that stuff but when you listen to someone else you can learn something you didn’t know. Don’t go in with a set plan just yet…be open to new ideas. Remember they have already got the success that you want. Don’t try and reinvent the wheel – they know how to do it and this can save you a lot of time and money. Good discussions with successful people can help you create your success more easily and effortlessly…A very worthwhile lunch date to organise I would think…..who better to learn from than an expert on the subject. Or you could ask if you can shadow them for a day at their work to better understand what their work is like. It is a great way to first find out if this is the direction you want to take. Go to seminars and listen to great speakers you always learn something and get a take home gem…when listening to other people’s successes ….its a great place to network you pick up great ideas and tips when talking to other like minded people.
- Read a few books that push your thinking. Books are a great place to get ideas… but don’t view a book, as the gospel truth on your topic, there are lots of different answers, but use it to expand your thinking to create new ways….. Many great things have been sparked from reading a book…. Don’t underestimate the power of this - it opens up your mind to other ways of thinking which is important as it is your own way of thinking that holds you back or propels you forward….Your thoughts create your reality…. There is an endless supply of information out there…millions and millions of books on every topic imaginable…. If you read one book a week look how much more knowledge you will have by the end of the year.“If you can dream it, you can do it.” - Walt Disney
- Start an ideas notebook. Begin to research and collect ideas and interesting examples for your new business, or products. Cut out pictures to look at daily. Being able to see things visually or to feel and touch them sparks off that mental picture and you get the clarity that then motivates you. The motivation gives you the momentum to keep searching…Writing down your thoughts and creating a file for inspiration can help your ideas emerge and grow…. Or put up a wallboard and put notes on it with your ideas. Get a little quick stick pad and just jot your thoughts and ideas down and stick it up on the wall. They can easily be removed or added to as your idea takes shape….Share what you have learned with someone you trust and get their input.
- Watch Great YouTube Videos or Podcasts. There are many great TED Talks and thousands of other speeches you can listen to. There are speakers on almost any topic available to you. Take notes and write down important points that can help you develop your own plans. Determine how to translate your key points into action and get started. It is so easy to search on the Internet and find the help and information you need.
- Create the vision and impact you hope to have. Ask yourself some questions… ‘What will be happening when you are living the life you want…visualise and what do you see?’ What will the impact be for you and others? How do you feel about it? Don’t worry if you don’t know your exact goal and the specifics yet. You should know your “why” though. When you come up with a big enough ‘WHY’ to do something you can figure out “HOW’ to do it. It doesn’t matter what you want in life – if you can figure out ‘WHY’ you want it, it gives you the absolute drive, the absolute power that gets you going. What is your purpose for doing something, the reason you are doing it. You have to know… What Do You Really Want For Your Life? And Why Do You Want It? When you know these answers with certainty you can really focus on what you need to do to achieve the result you want! And also ask yourself what will it cost you over the next 6mths, 2yrs, 5yrs if you don’t take action towards getting the life you want?
To set yourself up for more success and to learn how to implement these steps into your life all you need to do is click the link with this video or visit my website: www.karenjscott.co.nz/strategy-session/ and I will contact you and we can have a chat. Have a great day and Talk soon!
“Success is nothing than a few simple disciplines, practiced everyday.”